- Gain insight into Emirati culture & UAE’s capital history
- Behold the beautiful Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Drive through Abu Dhabi Downtown
- Dig into a 5-star lunch buffet with soft drinks in city
- Experience the Arab lifestyle at Heritage Village
- Enjoy stunning photo opportunity at Emirates Palace
- Both printed or smartphone vouchers accepted
Discover the largest Emirates of the UAE on this guided tour which brings you extensive info about Abu Dhabi and the island on which it stands. Start at the Sheikh Zayed Mosque which is one of the largest mosques in the world astonishing 40,000 worshippers with reflective pools surround the mosque, amplifying its beauty. The mosque is built as a monument to consolidate Islamic culture and a prominent center of Islamic sciences.
Then you continue towards the Abu Dhabi “Downtown” and visit the Heritage Village which houses a small museum, and customary daily activities of the Arabs before the oil discovery. Thereafter begin driving through the impressive Abu Dhabi cornice area to get experience the magnificent skyline landmarks view of Abu Dhabi. Enjoy a photo-stop at the “Emirates Palace” a real iconic Abu Dhabi landmark hotel!
Finally head towards the Saadiyat Island (a manmade island) where the Louvre museum & Guggenheim museum construction project is presently on-going! The tour will continue to visit the Yas Island a merging entertainment destination and car enthusiasts will be excited to find that Yas Island is home to the state-of-the-art Formula 1 Yas Marina Circuit! And it houses as well the world’s biggest indoor theme park “Ferrari World”. After a short stop at Yas Island the tour will head back to Dubai where it finally comes to a close.
About The Supplier:
Your travel buddy Daytur provides the best kind of experiences, a comprehensive range of sightseeing tours and day tours in Dubai & Abu Dhabi, allowing the travelers to choose their best part of vacation which is excursions & things to do, to have a hassle free holiday and only head home with the best memories. The team of local experts handpicks all the best things to do based on the local savor in town that will fit in your budget and fulfill your expectations during your trip to UAE. From Climbing the tallest Burj Khalifa to the Luxury high tea at the world’s 7 start Burj Al Arab all od Daytur's selection is based on best experiences.
- Hotel transfers
- Entrance to Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Photo-stop at Emirates palace Abu Dhabi
- 5 Star lunch buffet with soft drinks in city
- Visit of dates market an souveniors market
- Drive through Saadiyat Island
- English or Spanish speaking professional Guide (as per option chosen)
- Entrance to Emirates palace Abu Dhabi
- Entrance to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
- Gratuities (optional)