- Gain access to At The Top Burj Khalifa SKY lounge, the world’s highest observation deck at a height of 555m
- Spend as much time as you want at Burj Khalifa
- See Dubai from a unique perspective with Burj Khalifa’s new interactive attraction, Dubai – A Falcon’s Eye View
- Premium entry ticket to the two observation decks of the world’s tallest building
- Access to special elevator that directly takes you to the 148th floor observation deck
- Smartphone voucher accepted - No need to print!
- The price you see is the price you pay – no hidden charges!
Multiple time options, please check calendar for more details
This is a premium Burj Khalifa ticket that allows you access to both the observation decks located at the 125th floor and 148th floor of the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building. We have 2 types of entrance ticket - Peak time ticket and Off-Peak time ticket. You can choose to visit in off-peak hours, when a thick layer of fog engulfs the city and it seems like you are walking on clouds or during peak hours to capture the beautiful sunset and see the city at it's floodlit best.
Once you enter the building, head to a special elevator that will directly take you to the At the Top, Burj Khalifa SKY lounge at the 148th floor. Spend as much time as you want and enjoy breathtaking views of the city from the world’s highest outdoor observation deck, situated at a height of 555 metres. From the top, the Dubai skyline looks sublime and is a sight to behold.
Bask in the luxury and witness specially designed interactive projections that give you the feeling of flying over global landmarks. At the observation desk, you can use the telescopes to enjoy unobstructed views of the city from the floor to ceiling window glass walls.
Moving forward, descend to the 125th floor of the tower for a spectacular view of Dubai’s skyline. At 456 meters above the ground, it is the third-highest observation deck and the second-highest outdoor observation deck in the world.
The 125th level also houses one of the newest attractions, Dubai – A Falcon’s Eye View that allows you to explore the city from a unique perspective.
With your Burj Khalifa ticket, you can also see a new exhibit that will take you behind the scenes, giving you insights into every aspect of the Burj Khalifa from the interiors and landscaping to the design and architecture.
In case you are booking for same day its mandatory to book at least 6 hrs before departure time. Also note, the tour/ticket is subject to availability for the same day.
Entrance to burj Khalifa with access to 125,124 and 148 floor.
Coffee/Tea in the SKY lounge
Hotel pick-up and drop off
The entire At the Top experience is wheelchair accessible.