- Enjoy a lavish meal at Kaleidoscope in The Atlantis, located on the famous man-made Island of Palm Jumeirah
- Choose from a variety of international and local cuisines and enjoy a truly memorable gastronomic experience
- Kaleidoscope boasts a wide range of cuisines including North African, Asian, Indian, Arabic and Mediterranean
- A perfect destination for a casual dining experience in Dubai with a lively and elegant atmosphere
- With a profusion of tastes and flavours to titillate your taste buds, the Kaleidoscope is the ideal place to try out new things!
12:30pm to 3:30pm (5pm on weekends)
Dinner timings: 6pm to 11pm
Visit the famous Atlantis Resort, on the man-made island of Palm Jumeirah and enjoy a meal at the popular Kaleidoscope restaurant.
Kaleidoscope has open, interactive kitchens featuring live cooking stations alongside an impressive array of buffet favourites. This outstanding choice of flavors means that Kaleidoscope is the perfect place to try out new things! Families find it’s a great opportunity to get kids to experiment with different dishes.About the SupplierTravco Travel Company is one of the most trusted travel partners and one of our most popular partners. Known for their incredible prowess in addressing the various realms of the tourism industry, Travco is one of the leaders in providing an exhaustive array of travel services. Their experiences range from recreational to cultural, adventure to corporate and so much more, and with their extremely professional workforce, they have established themselves as one of the industry leaders.
Here is the plan...
Your dining package offers you a choice of lunch or dinner at Kaleidoscope. The menu changes every day and the food consists of the best delicacies from a variety of regions appealing to people with different taste. The palate-pleasing kaleidoscope of flavors and textures draws from the very best of North African, Mediterranean and Arabic cuisines, with added influences from Greece, Malta and the Levant region. The cuisine for the day has: (subject to change)
- Discover India – Mondays
- La Dolce Vita – Wednesdays
- Arabian Flavours – Thursdays
- Weekend Lunch - Fridays and Saturdays
Lunch or Dinner at Atlantis Resort
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Beverages, soft drinks, mineral water, tea and coffee
Dinner - Yummy!
The extent of the choice of food was vast. There were many different cuisines to choose from and was very easy to pick from. The desserts were the best part, very well presented...
Located at Dubai's most unique and exclusive locations, our expectations of this dinner was undoubtly high. Before moving on to the good stuff, i must say it was not clear as to...
Excellent time in a great place
The hotel and the atmosphere were unique. The food was great too. Nice place to go...