- Save 10% when you book and travel before 31 Dec 2020
- Explore the vibrant city of Abu Dhabi on a fun and flexible hop-on, hop-off bus tour
- Hop on and off at any of the 20 stops and enjoy sightseeing at your own pace
- See attractions like Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Emirates Palace, Etihad Towers, Heritage Village, Corniche & more!
- Both printed or smartphone vouchers accepted!
- Explore the city at your own pace over a whole day
- Listen in to an engaging audio commentary on board the buses
- Dig into exclusive deals and discounts across some of the best experiences
9am and 5pm, approximately every 60 minutes
Enjoy a special offer price with 10% discount when you book and travel before 31 Dec 2020!
At first, Abu Dhabi may seem quite sedate but take a tour around the city with its high rise buildings, multi-lane highways, colossal malls and pristine beaches, and it will turn out to be one of the most dramatic cities in the world. The Big Bus Abu Dhabi Hop-On, Hop-Off Day Tour makes sure that you get to explore the top attractions of the city, be it the grand Marina Mall, the pompous Emirates Palace Hotel or the opulent Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque or the traditional Iranian Market. In addition, enjoy a FREE Dhow Cruise ride where you can see the beautiful skyline of Abu Dhabi while relaxing on a cruise.
Enjoy hopping on and off the buses as you please over 1 day. On the open-topped double-decker bus, audio-commentary is offered in multiple languages. The bus follows a comprehensive route and a trail of strategic stops, covering the following major Abu Dhabi attractions.
About the Supplier: One of the largest operators of open-top sightseeing bus tours, Big Bus Tours have been fuelling the spirit of adventure in over 20 cities across four continents.
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Emirates Palace
- Etihad Towers
- Heritage Village
- Ferrari World
- F1 Marina Circuit
- Yas Waterworld
- Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Marina Mall
- Louvre Museum
- World Trade Center Souk
1-day Hop-On, Hop-Off bus tour
Audio commentary in your choice of 8 languages: English, Mandarin, Arabic, Russian, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
FREE Rewards Voucher Booklet
FREE WiFi on board
Entrance fee to the attractions
A bit expensive. A lot of stops but difficult to do them all in the timeframes. Need to expand the hours.