- Admire the hub of ultra-luxurious lifestyle, the chic Burj Al Arab
- Be amazed to see the stunning scapes including Dubai Marina and Palm Islands!
- Satiate your travel bug with an enriching journey traversing through a microcosm of modernity as well as a lap of traditional culture
- Regale in a thrilling dune safari and witness one of the most breath taking sunsets of your life
- Enjoy a delectable barbeque dinner in a traditional Arabic camp with belly dancers and Bedu tents
- Admire the enchanting presence of the Burj Khalifa and visit the 125th floor for sensational views
- Fit in Desert Safari on any day of your choice!
- The price you see is the price you pay – no hidden charges!
City Tour and Desert Safari
: Hotel pick-ups start between 2pm - 3:30pm with the earliest pick-up being at 1:30pm (from Deira hotels).
: Please let us know your preferred timings at the time of booking.
Lonely Planet calls Dubai “a stirring alchemy of profound traditions and ambitious futuristic vision wrapped into starkly evocative desert splendour.” And they are not quite wrong! This fantastic tour will take you through the best of the myriad of experiences The Land of Gold offers at a great economical price. Comprising a fascinating city tour, a thrilling Dune Safari with a BBQ dinner as well as visit to the top of the magnificent Burj Khalifa – it’s the best way to soak in the magical effervescence of this city.
Dubai Modern City Tour
Driving towards the fabulous stretch of Burj Al Arab, this tour commences with an incredible tryst with Dubai’s microcosm of enchanting modernisation. Witness the exquisitely built, fifth tallest hotel in the world - a beacon of the ultra-luxurious way of life synonymous with Dubai. Located in the splendiferous Palm Islands, the opulence of the engineering marvel will leave you mesmerised, as you admire the one of biggest hubs of commercialisation and lavish lifestyles.This encounter with eye-popping modernity is sublimely balanced with a journey through the laps of Arabian culture. From the beguiling stretches of Palm Islands, we will take a trip through the picturesque Dubai Marina and dive straight into the Souk Al Bahar or the market of the sailor in downtown Dubai. A premier destination for entertainment, shopping and culinary delights, the Souk is reminiscent of the charming Arabian heritage in the city displayed brilliantly amidst the numerous boutique shops dealing in authentic Middle Eastern handicrafts, fashion, perfumes and carpets.Burj Khalifa (124th & 125th Floor)
Burj Khalifa is an inimitable feat of engineering genius but it is also a splendid work of art that has no match around the world. Towering at a height of 828m, the tallest building in the world is a global icon symbolising the Middle East’s astonishing prosperity and unprecedented progress. We will head to the 125th floor of this hub of luxury and a wonder of contemporary society, wherein you can lose yourself to the fabulous panorama of Dubai’s bewitching skyline - a view you would remember for years to come!The city tour and Burj Khalifa visit is scheduled for the same day.Dune Safari with Dinner
From the frenzied metropolis, we head to an exquisite straight-out-of-the-pages-of-Arabian-Nights experience in the middle of the desert. Traversing across unending stretches of towering sand dunes, you will not enjoy the perfect dose of thrill but also be swept off your feet witnessing a ravishing sunset as enchanting veil of silence and tranquillity envelops you. We will stop shortly at a camel farm before we arrive at an Arabic camp, complete with traditional “Bedu” tents, flame torches and bonfires as well as belly dancers. Regale yourself in a delectable barbeque dinner as the dancers enchant you with their belly dancing skills in a classic bonfire setting under the stars. Sit back and enrich your spirits with this exciting night as we treat you to henna painting, aromatic shishas and much more.
You can take this tour on any day of your choice.
About The Supplier
: Travco Travel Company is one of our most trusted travel partners. Known for their incredible prowess in addressing the various realms of the tourism industry, Travco is one of the leaders in providing an exhaustive array of travel services. Their experiences range from recreational to cultural, adventure to corporate and so much more, and with their extremely professional workforce, they have established themselves as one of the industry leaders.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (Convenience comes knocking on your doors!)
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle (Comfort is the key to good times)
- Live guide (All the fascinating stories… for your ears only!)
- Dubai City Tour (Journey through the Land of Gold!)
- Premium Desert Safari in 4x4 vehicle with BBQ dinner (A dose of thrill, a dish from the grill!)
- At the Top 125th floor ticket to Burj Khalifa (Best views in the world awaits!)
For your comfort and safety during the Desert Safari, we work with a local partner who:
? Only employs drivers with advanced licences, who are approved by the Department of Tourism and have vast experience of safe desert driving.
? Uses vehicles that are under 3 years of age, also approved by the Department of Tourism.