- Dine at the award-winning desert resort Bab al Shams, located in the heart of the Dubai desert
- Enjoy an authentic Arabian dinner in the first open-air desert restaurant
- Watch a dazzling falconry display, camel caravan, horse show and a traditional Tanoura dance
- Enjoy dining under the stars to the sounds of an impressive live band
- Enjoy convenient hotel transfers from Dubai!
- Both printed and smartphone vouchers accepted
Treat yourself to an unforgettable dinner in the desert and under the stars at the award-winning Bab Al Shams Resort.
A 40-minute drive from Dubai, Bab Al Shams Resort and Spa is set in an Arabic fort scene in and around an oasis in the heart of the desert. Shaded courtyards, walkways and water displays keep the fort interiors cool. The resort gives you a traditional Arabian experience, keeping true to the culture and heritage of Dubai and the UAE.
At the resort, you will dine at the open-air Al Hadheera restaurant that offers a palette of Arabian culinary offerings. Cooking stations, wood-fired ovens and spit roasts boast plenty of mouth-watering delicacies and traditional bites to tuck into at this impressive buffet-style dinner. Eat on carpets on the sand, under the stars and take in the magical surroundings. Be mesmerized by a traditional Tanoura dance performance and a dazzling falconry display, belly dancing, camel caravan and horse show.
Dinner at Bab Al Shams is definitely a go-to for deluxe dining in Dubai. You have the option to either be a part of a group with maximum of 10 guests sharing similar interests or enjoy an intimate dinner with just you and your old friends and family.
- Hotel transfers
- Dinner buffet of Arabian cuisine
- Live entertainment at Al Hadheera Restaurant, Bab Al Shams
- Camel and horse rides