- Find and capture stunning views of aquatic life all around the Dubai Aquarium
- Interact with familiar and unfamiliar animals in the Underwater Zoo, such as otters, penguins, and numerous fish
- Explore the Arabian Desert region at the special Night Creatures exhibit
- Visit 2 of the most captivating attractions of Dubai in one day- Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
- Experience the wonders of marine life and see species like the stingrays and sharks up close
- Smartphone voucher accepted – No need to print!
Weekdays (Sunday - Wednesday):
10am - 10pm Last admission: 9:30pm
Weekends (Thursday - Saturday):
10am - 12am Last admission: 11:30pm
Timings are subject to change
Experience a fascinating and interactive journey through the underwater world at Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, strategically located in the center of the world largest mall – The Dubai Mall.
At the heart of the Dubai Aquarium
is a 48 meters long tunnel, 11 meters under the surface, which gives you a perfect 270 degree view of the aquatic life.
Meanwhile at the Underwater Zoo
you can walk through diverse ecological zones and interact with the Otters, Penguins, Giant Crabs, and Piranhas amongst many others.
At the new Night Creatures
exhibit you can explore the Arabian Desert. Its inhabitants include Fruits Bats, Barn Owl, Hedgehogs, Scorpions and the legendary Giant Camel Spider.
These Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo tickets give you access to all of the above and more!
Choose between the two following ticket options:
VIP Line Buster Experience -
Shark Week Exhibit
Back of house tour
Glass Bottom Boat
Explorer Experience -
Big Screen Theatre
Aquarium Glass Bottom Boat
Ticket to Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Food and drinks
Enjoyed this tour , no hiccups
Was the best experience ever and all was good....
Thnx for the seamless and hassle free trip to Dubai Zoo and underwater aquarium.Would definately recomend Isango for all bookings!...
GREAT DUBAI TRIP
ITS WAS A GREAT TRIP. ISANGO HAS PLAYED A VERY IMPORTANT ROLE IN MAKING THINGS EASIER FOR US. QUEUE WAS TOO SHORT. WHOLE TRIP FROM ISANGO WAS VERY WELL SUPPORTED. ISANGO IS VERY...