- Hum through the Arabian desert: the most thrilling and stylish way to dune bash!
- Suave, stylish and rugged: manned by an expert, a Hummer takes you on an adventurous trail
- Forget twerks and shakes: join belly dancers and tanoura dancers at a Bedouin desert retreat
- Henna tattoos for the ladies and hookah for the men!
- Sink your teeth into delish kebabs and Arabian cuisine with a BBQ dinner
- Both printed or smartphone vouchers accepted!
Between 2:30pm and 3:00pm.
If gentle lapping up in the desert dunes is not your idea of adventure, a heavy duty spin awaits you to keep your adrenaline pumping in the craggy dune trails. Leave the city behind and get ready for an electrifying off-road excursion in the desert in an air-conditioned Hummer H2 driven by an expert driver.
Hold on to your seats as your rugged Hummer drifts, jumps and rolls on the rugged terrain – an experience not for the faint-hearted!
As you navigate the pristine sand dunes, take a break to snap photos with the sunset at the background before heading for an entertaining barbecue evening at a Bedouin retreat. Join the dancers in their local belly dancing in Arabic music and see the whirling tanoura dancers. Smoke the flavours of hookah, and ladies, get your hand decorated with traditional henna designs!
The barbecue dinner will be spread just in time when the hunger pangs kicks in. Gorge on those juicy, lip-smacking kebabs and mouthwatering delights that will linger in your mouth for a long time. We are already hungry!
- Hotel transfers
- Dune bashing in fully air-conditioned H2 Hummer
- Sunset photography opportunity
- Henna designing
- Shisha or hookah smoking facility
- Tanoura show by male artist
- BBQ dinner with a variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes
- Fire show
- Photographic opportunity by dressing up in Arabic dress
- Belly dancing
- Washroom facilities are separate for men and women
- Tips (if you feel generous!)