- Soak in the majestic beauty of the Hatta Mountains on a thrilling safari from Dubai in a 4x4 vehicle
- Take in the stunning landscape of dramatic canyons and rocky valleys, a perfect getaway for adventure seekers
- Take a refreshing dip in the idyllic fresh water Hatta pools and enjoy a stops at the Hatta Dam
- Explore the 200 years Heritage Village and admire the romantic old Fortress
- Enjoy a savoury lunch at the beautiful four star Hatta Fort Hotel
- The tour provides plenty of great photo opportunities so keep hour camera handy!
- Services of an English-speaking driver-guide is included in the package
- Enjoy the convenience of pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman
Pick up starts at 8am and tour starts at 8:30am.
Leave the city behind you and escape into the rocky wilderness. Explore the desert and mountains around Dubai and discover the region's historical past. Take an adventurous drive through the desert and dramatic red-rock landscape in a 4x4 vehicle gazing at the landscape with fossils more than 80 million years old.
Visit the Hatta old downtown and see the Dam from the top of mountain. Continue to the attractive heritage village of Hatta and admire the romantic old Fortress. Watch the traditional way of watering dates and take a cool fresh dip in the idyllic Hatta pools before lunch. Enjoy a tasty set menu at the Fort Hotel and return to Dubai feeling refreshed and relaxed.Note: If you wish to take the tour on the same day, please book by 10am (Dubai local time).
For your adventurous Hatta Safari From Dubai
you will be picked up from your hotel by a 4X4 vehicle. (Please make sure you are ready for your hotel pick-up as the driver will not be able to wait.)
Discover the true essence of Arabia, when your four-wheel drive leaves the bustling city of Dubai, heading towards Hatta. While heading towards Hatta gaze at the monolith towering over the surrounding landscape and fossils embedded which dates back to more than 80 million years. The silhouette of the rugged mountain range invites drivers to an off-road adventure, Hatta Mountain Conservation through the steep passes. The journey takes you through a wild landscape of dramatic canyons, deep gorges filled with natural spring water and rocky valleys. The first stop is at Hatta Dam for 15 minutes. The drive ends in the village of Hatta where we visit the Heritage Village to visit the restored fort converted to a museum which provides fascinating historical information about the area. We then have lunch at the beautiful Hatta Fort Hotel, still overwhelmed and impressed by the incomparable landscape.
Indicative menu for lunch at the Hatta Fort
Appetizers: Choice of:
Main Course: Choice of:
- Deep Fried Calamari Rings with garlic mayonnaise
- Soup of the Day freshly made from the finest ingredients
- Greek Farmers Salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, olives, peppers, onions and fetta cheese tossed in Oregano dressing)
- Traditional Fish and Chips - golden fried fish with crispy fries
- Fried Breast of Chicken marinated with Cajun spices with pappadew compôte accompanied by a fruity wild rice
- Mountain View Burger - beef burger topped with dill pickle tomato relish and cheese
- Shroom Chicken Burger - chicken patty seasoned with paprika and herbs topped with creamed mushrooms
- Bio Burger - double vegetable burger loaded with melting cheese
The tour leaves Hatta Fort and you will be dropped at your hotel.
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Transportation in a 4X4 vehicle
English speaking driver cum guide
Lunch at Hatta Fort Hotel
The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details. They’re a nice bunch, and will happily answer any logistical questions you may have. Please give them a call at least 24 hours before your organised activity to reconfirm.Littering in the desert is a punishable offence & offenders may face penalties.
Best tour on my trip
Our driver was great!!! So informative and explained EVERYTHING to us even while driving. I don’t remember his name but he was Egyptian. This tour isn’t for everyone but if you...
Really enjoyed this trip and is a must do if in Dubai. The guide was brilliant and made everyone feel welcome. Very safe driver and great sense of humour....
Wadis and wild fun
Our driver Younis picked us up on time from a private residence which impressed us and the adventure began. Driving through the mountains off road was fun and exhilirating. Our...