- Go back in time and enjoy a traditional Desert Safari with dinner under the stars
- Take a round of the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in a classic 1950’s Land Rover
- Camel rides, henna tattoos and aromatic shisha pipes available at the retreat
- Also learn the art of Arabic coffee making and bread making
- Hotel pick up and drop off in an air conditioned vehicle
- Enjoy a delectable four course meal
- The price you see is the price you pay – no hidden charges!
- Both printed or smartphone vouchers accepted!
Between 2:30pm and 4:30pm, depending on the season. Our local partners will communicate the exact pick-up time by email or phone on the day of the tour.
Go back in time and explore the deserts as it was done 50 years ago. Experience Dubai deserts like never before as you admire the fascinating wildlife in a classic 1950’s Land Rover. These vehicles were extensively used in the 1950’s and since then have become part of the UAE history.
Spot the unique flora and fauna of Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve and see a falcon soar above your head as the sun sets and the temperature comes down. Enjoy the falcon show while you sip on sparkling date juice.
Next, you will be welcomed to a Bedouin royal desert retreat. Get acquainted with the culture of the Bedouins as you enjoy local dance, music, Henna tattoos. Cherish a short camel ride near your camp. Aromatic shisha pipes and Arabic coffee will also be at your disposal. Sit and relax while you watch some mesmerizing cultural Emirati entertainment shows and performances. That's not all! You also get to experience a complimentary Adventure Pack.
Enjoy a 4-course Emirati dinner amidst the rolling dunes. Your dinner includes soup, salad, appetiser, main course and dessert.About the Supplier:
Operating for more than 20 years, Desert Adventures is one of the premium tour operators in the United Arab Emirates and offer a wide range of tours and activities in the UAE, Oman and Jordan.
- Hotel transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Safari in Vintage Land Rover
- 4-course Emirati Cuisine
- Conservation Guide, available on request (English, Arabic, Germany, French, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Chinese and Spanish)
Gratuities (if you wish, go on then)
Very nice experience
A good overview of the emirates concentrated in few hours. Informative and fun at the same time. Recommend it...
United Arab Emirates,
The trip was very well organized from start to finish. Our driver Paulo was at his best he helped us really enjoy our trip. For any one visiting Dubai this is a fun experience to...
Best Desert Experience
Love it! Amazing out of box luxury experience. Our tour guide picked four of us from our hotel (As mentioned in confirmation page), Once we got in the car, our tour guide briefed...
Pitty not able to purchase single picture but only whole lot. Quite expensive.