- Relish the thrill of your with a JetPack riding experience
- Shoot high up into the air and experience a pure rush of adrenaline
- Forget any worries about safety as our instructor will be constantly accompanying you
- Treat yourself to an extreme water sports activity that will instantly kill all your fears
- Upgrade your tour to include private return transfers
With Private Transfers: 10amWithout Transfers: We will let you know the exact timings once you have booked the tour.
If you’re a hardcore fan of extreme water activities, then you should definitely try Rayna Tours’ Jet Pack adventure tour. It gives you the unique chance to fly over Dubai’s waters, with a ride in the state of the art Jetpack. Combining the profile of a racing motorbike as well as a Jet Ski with the sophisticated features of an aircraft, a Jetpack is a water-propelled device that lets you perform many exhilarating tricks on water depending on your skills.Without any in-built power source, your Jetovator mainly gets power from a personal watercraft (PWC), operated by a trained expert. It’s connected to the PWC with the help of a 40 foot hose and a thrust adapter, which, in turn, draws water as the engine starts, thus propelling you up to an incredible height of 20 feet to 30 feet. You can also dive 10 feet to 15 feet beneath the water during the ride. Come join us to relish the thrill of your life!About the Supplier: Founded in 2009, Rayna Tours is an ISO certified Destination Management Company licensed by the Government of Dubai's Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM). A premium tours and activities organiser in The UAE, Rayna Tours is known for their exceptional competence in building personalised experiences with best-in-class touristic services catering to both consumers as well as businesses.
- Hotel pickup and drop off - if Private Transfer is chosen (Your ride’s on us!)
- 30 minutes Jetpack Ride in Dubai Beach (Ahoy, adventure junkies!)
- Instructions from Professionals (Train with the best!)
- Safety Gears (We got it all covered!)
- Gratuities (If you are feeling generous though, please go ahead!)