- Visit the Louvre Museum in Abu Dhabi, one of the largest museums in the Gulf Region
- Explore invaluable artefacts from diverse civilizations
- The $650 million museum boasts permanent installations spanning more than 65,000 square feet
- Admire the jaw-dropping infrastructure and its intricate and multi-layered geometric lace dome
- See a wide array of works from museums all over the world and enjoy an insight into world history
10am to 10pm
Enjoy admission to the Louvre, an art and civilization museum in Abu Dhabi. The one-of-a-kind universal museum in the Arabian Peninsula, the Louvre is so much more than a replica of Louvre Museum. The Louvre Abu Dhabi allowing visitors to explore diverse civilizations and world history through its extensive exhibits and establishes a rational route to discovery, knowledge and insight.
The $650 million museum features permanent installations that span for more than 65,000 square feet and boasts exhibits from four distinct periods, from archaeology and the birth of Islam to the classical and modern era. Apart from a dedicated section for kids, there is approximately 20000 square feet of space for temporary exhibitions as well.
The Louvre Abu Dhabi is a veritable feast to the eye and houses a massive collections of art and artefacts that bridge cultures and civilizations throughout history. Explore the building's jaw-dropping architecture and public spaces with this Louvre Abu Dhabi admission.
Louvre Abu Dhabi Admission Tickets
WiFi at Louvre
There was no roblem. The tickets were accepted.
Same as above. Very good service.