- Relish a three-course lunch buffet at the luxurious Armani Hotel
- Choose from a variety of delicacies to dine on including exotic Mediterranean and regional cuisines
- See stunning views of Downtown Dubai from the large restaurant windows
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off is included
Lunch is served between 12pm and 12:30pm
Satiate your taste buds in the lap of luxury with a delectable palette of Mediterranean and Arabian cuisine at the Mediterraneo Restaurant at the deluxe Armani Hotel in Dubai.
Overlooking stunning views of Downtown Dubai and the Dubai Fountain Lake, the Armani Hotel is located in the iconic Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building. Take pleasure in Giorgio Armani’s innovative approach to hospitality with a carefully prepared three-course lunch buffet. It consists of an assortment of carefully prepared dishes. Take delight in starters ranging from salmon, couscous salad, oysters, and oak leaves to hummus, babaganoush, roasted eggplant and mix greens.
The main course will be an elaborate affair with eight kinds of bread to choose from and a range of over 15 side dishes.
Conclude your lunch with mouth-watering desserts at the Pastry Show Kitchen, boasting a variety of crepes, tiramisu, ice-creams and macaroons. A chauffeured ride to the restaurant and back to your Dubai hotel will offer you an unforgettable experience as you reflect on the spectacles of sights and flavours that filled your day.
- Hotel transfers
- 3-course lunch buffet
- Gratuities (if you wish, go on then)