- Visit the large and majestic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Admire world famous mega skyscrapers and picture perfect shots of the skyline
- Behold the stunning Emirates Palace Hotel
- Visit the largest museum in the Middle East – The Louvre Abu Dhabi
- Spend some time at to Yas Island which is home to the Formula 1 Granx Prix circuit
- Both printed or smartphone vouchers accepted
Your first stop on your private tour will be Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the main place of worship in the city, which can accommodate up to 42,000 worshippers. This ornate mosque is a piece of art and a masterpiece of Islamic architecture. Note that since this is a functional place of worship, women will need to be covered head-to-toe with long pants, long sleeves, and a headscarf, and men will have to wear long pants. Visiting the mosque will give you the opportunity to learn about the main religion of the UAE.
Next stop lets you admire those world famous mega skyscrapers and take some photos of the skyline and of the stunning Emirates Palace Hotel. Feeling peckish yet? There will be an opportunity to stop for before drive to the cultural district of Abu Dhabi’s Saadiyat Island, home to the largest art museum in the Middle East, the Louvre Abu Dhabi. Wander around the exhibits and make a beeline for anything that takes your fancy, this is your tour after all.
Before leaving Abu Dhabi, hop over to Yas Island, a natural islet featuring several popular attractions, including Yas Waterwold, Ferrari World and Yas Marina circuit which is home to the Formula 1 Etihad Airways Grand Prix. Then drive back to Dubai where you finally get a drop you off at your accommodation. Before you go, don’t forget to ask your expert local guide for tips on what else to see and do during your stay in the city!
About The Supplier:
Urban Adventures are a handpicked network of 150+ global destinations, locally owned and operated by professional and passionate urban explorers. Collectively they create and run 1000's of fun and unique day tour itineraries that support local communities and help travelers uncover the local side of a city. Urban Adventures has a team of passionate guides who are the heart and soul of the tours and guarantee a great time.
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Private transportation
- Entrance fees to the Louvre Abu Dhabi
- Food and additional drinks
- Souvenirs and personal shopping
- Tips/gratuities for your guide