- Visit Dubai’s premier museum at Al Fahidi Fort
- Enjoy a ride on a water taxi (known as an abra)
- Visit the famous spice and gold market with an expert local guide to help you bargain with vendors!
- Feast your eyes on the surreal Burj Khalifa - the world’s tallest building
- See more iconic sights like Palm Island, the Atlantis, Dubai Marina and much more
- Both printed or smartphone vouchers accepted
Your private tour will begin with a visit to Dubai’s oldest building, the Al Fahidi Fort which has been converted into Dubai’s premier museum. Hop into a water taxi (known as an abra) to cross Dubai Creek from Bur Dubai to the Deira side to visit the famous spice and gold market. Your local guide will be able to help you with the obligatory haggling with stall owners and point you in the right direction of the best quality products as we stroll around the souk, soaking in its exotic atmosphere.
From the old-style way of shopping to the new, your next stop is the world’s biggest mall, where you’ll spend half an hour exploring its many highlights, such as the aquarium, water fall, ice rink and the dancing fountain where you will visit the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building. The lift will take you to the 125th floor where you can admire stunning city views of Dubai and beyond. The Dubai Mall boasts a tonne of tasty food options, so next, we’ll stop for a bite to eat (not included) at a restaurant, café or fast food joint of your choice.
After you have replenished your energy, head over to Palm Island, the biggest man-made island in the world and discover it by monorail. The island is home to a vast array of elegant buildings and fancy architecture and is the location for one of the world’s biggest and most well-known hotels, the Atlantis. Your final stop will be at Dubai Marina, so take full advantage of this opportunity to get closer to and take photos of some of the city’s most impressive skyscrapers, such as the Infinity Tower, which is the most twisted tower in the world and the Princess Tower which is the tallest residential tower in the world at 413 metres. After Marina photo stop, enjoy a drive back to your hotel after an action-packed day of sightseeing! Before you go, don’t forget to ask your local guide for tips on what else to see and do during your stay in glamorous Dubai.
About The Supplier:
Urban Adventures are a handpicked network of 150+ global destinations, locally owned and operated by professional and passionate urban explorers. Collectively they create and run 1000's of fun and unique day tour itineraries that support local communities and help travelers uncover the local side of a city. Urban Adventures has a team of passionate guides who are the heart and soul of the tours and guarantee a great time.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Private air-conditioned minivan
- Cold water
- Water taxi (abra) ride
- Dubai museum entry ticket
- Monorail ticket
- Burj Khalifa entry ticket for 124 - 125 floor
- Food and additional drinks
- Souvenirs and personal shopping
- Tips/gratuities for your guide