- Discover the magical underwater world in the “ruins of Atlantis”
- Admire a fascinating variety of marine life at the famous The Lost Chambers Aquarium
- Take an immersive walk through the glass tunnels of the aquarium and get up and close with denizens of the sea
- Explore the underwater mazes and mysterious tunnels of the aquarium
- See sea creatures like sharks, stingray, piranhas, lobsters, jellyfish and the tiniest of seahorses
- Admire the brilliant neon colors of the reef fish, the coral and the anemones
- An informative and enchanting experience for both children and adults alike
- Smartphone voucher accepted – No need to print!
Be transported to a legendary drowned civilisation when you visit ‘The Lost Chambers’ on Palm Jumeirah Island.
This cutting edge marine attraction makes a wonderful family outing. Watch mesmerized while an astonishing variety of sea creatures – giant groupers, lionfish, jellyfish, cuttlefish, eels, catfish, reef fish, rays and other animals swim in and out of a mysterious environment themed around the mythical ‘lost city’ of Atlantis.
Gasp at the brilliant neon colors of the reef fish, the coral and the anemones. Meet rays and starfish in the touch pools and marvel at the scary sharks, giant catfish and color-changing cuttlefish. It’s an experience that will thrill and enchant adults and children alike.
Enjoy an incredible undersea adventure when you visit the The Lost Chambers at Atlantis Resort
This magnificent underwater exhibit is themed around the story of Atlantis – the legendary city that is said to have been lost beneath the waves.
In the tanks you will see a fascinating variety of marine life darting in and out of scenery that imaginatively portrays the drowned city. In over 11 million litres of water The Lost Chambers features thousands of marine animals from around the world in more than 20 exhibits.
You will see moray eels gliding around an ‘ancient kiln’ from the ‘vanished city’, and giant cuttlefish propelling themselves around what seems to be the entry to a mineshaft. There are sharp-toothed piranhas, giant catfish, and jelly fish going about their lives as well as shoals of tiny jewel-like fish bustling around multi-hued coral reefs.
Small children love the ‘touch pools’ where they can interact with baby stingrays, starfish, small crabs and skates.
There is no dedicated guide on this tour but you will find plenty of staff at ‘The Lost Chambers’ ready to tell you more about the story of Atlantis and the incredible marine life you can see in the tanks.
Entrance to The Lost Chambers
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
good pick up and drop off are on time and had great time...
Wonderful tour experience.
Feel almost every creature beneath the sea in a glass enclosure when you take tour..we were vitually touching the sea creatures during experience. Love it and wont hesitate to do...
VERY GUD...ENJOYED A LOT ........
the video shown is not related to the aquarium but to the aqua park.<br />The aquarium is small but very beautiful