- Discover the little known art scene of Dubai
- Visit art galleries, cafes, stores and a chocolate factory
- Explore an area few tourists know about
Sept to Mar: Daily except for Friday and Saturday at 10.30am
What is that exactly? It’s a question often asked when visiting a modern art gallery and gazing upon some piece of contemporary art. Well beneath all the glitz and architectural glamour, Dubai is fostering a thriving arts community. And you can discover it on this tour. No more saying ‘What is that?’ as you’ll be given the insider guide to this art scene, and see the creative side to this stunning city. Through the galleries, the studios and art-inspired stores (that’s where the chocolate and jewels come in!) Time to appreciate art in all forms and discover a new side to Dubai.About Your Guide
: As travellers, we are curious, wanting to learn, discover. Dubai by Foot look to take these travel passions and create tours to cater to travellers needs. From historical, art and pictures, interwoven with stories – they seek to give you a personalised tour that maximises your Dubai time.Here’s the plan:
Take a private tour into the thriving art district, a place, so few realise is in the heart of Dubai. That’ll be the AL Quoz district. Experience art in public places, in galleries, stores and coffee shops. You may be lucky and get to meet the artists themselves? With your expert guide on hand, you can expect an artistic tour to remember.
• Tour begins in Alserkal Avenue a district inspired by the Meatpacking District of New York – now transformed into galleries. Plenty of art to feast on.
• Visit a chocolate factory – a place where you’ll see the process from bean to bar, and jewel creator.
• Visit stores and cafes and public art spaces.
- Entry to art galleries
- Visit a jewellery store
- Visit the chocolate factory
- English speaking guide