- Go solo or with your partner
- Wander the undulating sand dunes of the desert on an exciting 800cc buggy ride
- Leave behind the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy some off road exploring
- Enjoy spectacular views as you ride your buggy through the vast desert
- You will be briefed by an instructor before the ride
- A guide will accompany you during the ride to ensure your safety
- The dune buggies are equipped with full roll cage, bucket seats and a full safety harness
- Enjoy the convenience of pick-up and drop-off from your hotel in Dubai
Explore the Dubai desert by buggy on this unique tour! Go solo or with a partner and ride one of the twin-seater, 800cc buggies and set off on an adventure like no other.
Your tour is led by an expert instructor who will teach you to ride the buggy and ensure your safety without compromising on the thrills. The 800cc buggies are equipped with a full roll cage, bucket seats and a full safety harness. You can either go solo with the buggy or share it with your partner and cruise the endless trails of the desert.
Your instructor will guide you around a natural trail of the dunes, picking up speed as your confidence increases. Accelerate over the undulating sand dunes and enjoy the spectacular view.Weave through the trackless desert, tackling both low and high dunes. This adventure safari is suited to the discerning outdoor adventure enthusiast and nature lover.\About the Supplier:
Sand Trax Tours is a highly-rated adventure tour operator in Dubai and offers a range of thrilling activities including jeep safari, quad bike, buggy safari and Bedouin experiences.
- Transfers from Dubai in a 4WD
- Safety briefing, training and instructions
- Helmets and goggles
Best buggy experience
The driver was really friendly and easy to get on with. The buggy experience was really fun going through the desert and at all times the supervisors made sure that we were all...
great fun driving buggies in desert
professional operation with easy drive comfortable buggies. About hour from Dubai centre to desert and feels like middle of nowhere. Quite safe and good fun....
Long transfer times spolit the tour.