- Enjoy an interactive experience where you get to meet and play with dolphins in shallow water
- Touch, hug and play ball with dolphins in a 30-minute shallow water encounter in Dolphin Bay
- Dolphin Bay in Atlantis is one of the most sophisticated dolphin habitats in the world
- A fun activity perfect for children, swimmers as well as non-swimmers
- Learn interesting facts about the fascinating mammals
- A complimentary non-alcoholic beverage included in the package
As per schedule (will be provided upon booking confirmation)
Enjoy an up-close and personal meeting with one of the world’s most engaging sea creatures at delightful Dolphin Bay in Dubai. Wade into waist-high crystal clear waters and enter the intriguing and playful world of dolphins. See them swimming and showing off their incredible skills.
And don’t worry if you can’t swim! This shallow-water dolphin encounter is open to all ages and to swimmers and non-swimmers alike.
Enjoy an unforgettable experience when you take part in a Dubai Dolphin Bay - Shallow Water Dolphin Interaction
A 4 ½ hectare lush tropical setting carefully modelled on their natural habitat is home for the dolphins at Atlantis.
Limited to just 10 guests per dolphin, your encounter begins with an orientation and includes 30 minutes in the water. Touching, hugging, holding ‘hands’ and playing ball with the dolphin are some of the activities you can experience during this interaction, which is open to all ages and suitable for non-swimmers.
Once the interaction is complete, you will be invited to enjoy a complimentary non-alcoholic beverage.
30 minutes dolphin interaction
Complimentary non-alcoholic beverage
This is a MUST DO experience whilst in Dubai...
The most wonderful experience of our lives!
A very well organised tour - great fun.
you start with a talk about the dolphins - the actual shallow water experience is 30 mins but by buying this you get free entry in to...
I was very happy with the whole experience. The trip was excellent. My guide was really enthusiastic and informative and it made the whole trip really enjoyable....