- Discover Dubai and enjoy photo opportunities at various iconic landmarks
- Visit the Dubai Creek, Gold Souk and the Grand Jumeirah Mosque
- Enjoy a traditional Abra crossing ride
- Behold the beauty and majesty of the Burj Al Arab
- Travel in comfort and enjoy hotel transfers
- Both printed or smartphone vouchers accepted
Discover the lively metropolis of Dubai with an expert guide and dive into a world of traditional and modern aesthetics as you visit iconic landmarks around the city. Start with a visit to the Dubai Museum located in the heart of City and the primal fortress of Al Fahidi. Soon it will be time to visit the city which developed from a small fishing village located at Dubai Creek. Take full advantage of this opportunity to take as many photos as you want!
Around the creek you enjoy a traditional ride of Abra crossing while heading towards the district area where you will be visiting “Heritage Village” and the Spice Souk having a large variety of exotic spices as well as the Dubai Gold Souk where you can buy souvenirs for loved ones back home. No visit to Dubai is complete without a trip to the famed souks.
Then the tour will take you towards the Dubai’s famous Landmarks such as the 7 star Burj Al Arab hotel and Jumeirah Beach Area where you can get the chance to have a photo stop at those landmarks. You will be getting detailed information from our local guide for each attraction on this comprehensive and comfortable tour which comes with hotel transfers!
About The Supplier:
Your travel buddy Daytur provides the best kind of experiences, a comprehensive range of sightseeing tours and day tours in Dubai & Abu Dhabi, allowing the travelers to choose their best part of vacation which is excursions & things to do, to have a hassle free holiday and only head home with the best memories. The team of local experts handpicks all the best things to do based on the local savor in town that will fit in your budget and fulfill your expectations during your trip to UAE. From Climbing the tallest Burj Khalifa to the Luxury high tea at the world’s 7 start Burj Al Arab all od Daytur's selection is based on best experiences.
- Hotel transfers
- Entrance to Museum
- Traditional abra crossing ride
- Visit of Gold Souk and spice souk
- Fresh water on board
- English speaking local guide
- Entrance to Burj Al Arab (only photo-stop is valid during the tour)
- Entrance to Jumeira mosque (only photo-stop valid)
- Gratuities (optional)