- A pleasant retreat from glamourous and modern Dubai
- Enjoy an abra ride from Dubai Creek to Bur Dubai
- Visit the oldest traditional markets in the Emirates
- Breathe in the aroma of spices and herbs at Spice Souk
- See shops selling precious gold, rubies, emeralds, sapphires and other precious gems at Gold Souk
- Your guide will narrate the fascinating history of the souks
- Enjoy great bargains on spices and gold jewellery with the help of your guide
- Both printed or smartphone vouchers accepted
4pm, 5pm, 6pm, 7pm and 8pm
A visit to Dubai is never complete without discovering the historic parts of the city. Taking an abra (water taxis) from Dubai Creek to Bur Dubai is a pleasant retreat from soaring skyscrapers and glamourous malls. Join a guide as he takes you to the oldest traditional markets in the Emirates – Spice Souk and Gold Souk and soak up the frankincense-infused Arab atmosphere.
Once you reach Bur Dubai, your guide will take you to Spice souk located in Bur Dubai. The souk dates back to centuries when Dubai was at the epicenter of the spice trade, which brought various kinds of herbs and spices to the city. Take in the sights and smell of the souk as you walk through the stalls selling different herbs and spices. Your guide will help you get the best bargains on your purchases.
Next, continue your tour to the Gold Souk housed within the Deira area of Dubai. It has been THE place of gold trade since the early 1900s, when traders and entrepreneurs from India and Iran pitched their stalls in this area. Take a stroll inside the souk and learn about its fascinating history from your guide. See the shops lining the souk with window upon window crammed with bracelets, necklaces, rings, diamonds, emeralds, rubies and sapphires. It is truly a golden feast for the senses!
About the Supplier: Key 2 Destinations aims to provide high quality sightseeing tours in Dubai at reasonable prices. Their tour guides are city experts and handpick the best things to do in town.
- Abra ride across Dubai Creek
- Bottled water
- Hotel transfers (we’ll see you there)
- Gratuities (if you wish to, go on then!)