- Combine a visit to Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Aquarium with this incredible combo
- Enjoy entry to the observation deck of the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa
- The world’s fastest elevators zip from the ground floor to the 124th floor in 47 seconds!
- See awe-inspiring views of Dubai from Burj Khalifa’s 124th floor!
- Discover the secrets of the underwater world at Dubai Aquarium
- Interact with exciting exotic animals at the underwater zoo
- Enjoy exclusive access to the Meet & Greet area, Aquarium Tunnel and underwater observatory
- Smartphone voucher accepted - No need to print!
- The price you see is the price you pay – no hidden charges!
Burj Khalifa Opening times: Multiple time options, please check calendar for more detailsDubai Aquarium Opening hours:
Weekdays (Sunday – Wednesday): 10am - 10pm; last admission: 9:30pm
Weekends (Thursday - Saturday): 10am - 12am; last admission: 11:30pm
Timings are subject to change.
Visit two of the most amazing attractions in Dubai – the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Aquarium – on the same day and at an incredible bargain price!
With your At the Top: Burj Khalifa Ticket, you will gain direct access to the world’s highest elevator system, taking you to this epic tower’s 124th floor observation deck. Enjoy spectacular views of the Dubai skyline from the floor-to-ceiling glass walls. You may use the telescopes dotted throughout the deck for more extensive views of the city from the top. If you’re lucky, you may even enjoy the sunset twice in one day – first from a lower floor and then again from the observation deck!
After visiting Burj Khalifa, head to the Dubai Aquarium and experience a fascinating and interactive journey through the underwater world. Strategically located in the centre of the Dubai Mall, the Dubai Aquarium gives you a perfect 270 degree view of aquatic life. Get up close and personal with sharks, stingrays and other species of fish in their natural habitat.
Your Dubai Aquarium ticket includes access to the Underwater Zoo, Aquarium Tunnel, Meet & Greet area and the underwater observatory. You will also enjoy a behind-the-scenes tour and learn about how the aquarium is maintained by the staff and marine experts.
In case you are booking for same day its mandatory to book at least 6 hrs before departure time. Also note, the tour/ticket is subject to availability for the same day.
Entry tickets to the Burj Khalifa (124th Floor)
Entry ticket to Dubai Aquarium, New Meet & Greet Area
Access to Aquarium Tunnel
Access to Underwater Zoo in Dubai Aquarium
Behind-the-Scenes tour in Dubai Aquarium
Underwater Observatory in Dubai Aquarium
Food and drinks
Big Screen Theatre
Aquarium Glass Bottom Boat Transport
Crocs Tour & Bird Feeding