- Get an all-around experience visiting old and new Dubai
- Visit the gold, spice and textile Souks – get ready for a sight and smell sensation!
- Ride an Abra (wooden) traditional boat across the Creek
- Enjoy an Emirati lunch, treats await!
- Tour in air-cool splendour around modern Dubai
Sept to Mar: Daily except for Friday at 10.00am
Got some time on your hands? Want to uncover the best of the past and the modern? Then there’s no place where the old and the new are any more obvious than in Dubai. From futuristic architecture to signs of the past – a spirit of Dubai tour will make sure you see it all. This is a six-hour journey back and forward in time, Delve into the history of the Al Fahidi district, then enjoy an Emirati lunch before stepping into the air-cool car for a tour around the modern side of town. It’s like a good selection of chocolates, a bit of everything. Nice!About Your Guide
: As travellers, we are curious, wanting to learn, discover. Dubai by Foot look to take these travel passions and create tours to cater to travellers needs. From historical, art and pictures, interwoven with stories – they seek to give you a personalised tour that maximises your Dubai time.Here’s the plan
Get ready for the full day exploring the old and the new side of Dubai. With a mix of walking and air-cooled driving, this tour takes you to all the right places so that you come away assured of seeing the historic and modern sides to this city hub. On tour you’ll see:
• Visit the Dubai museum and soak up the unique atmosphere in the Gold, Spice and Textile Souks
• Enjoy a ride on a traditional Abra (wooden) boat across Dubai Creek
• Rest up with an Emirati lunch ready for the next stage of touring
• Enjoy seeing the modern attractions such as Dubai Frame, Jumeirah Mosque, Burj Al Arab and the beach resorts in your air-conditioned transport. Before dropping you off at the Dubai Mall
With your expert guide on hand throughout, you’re guaranteed a day where you and Dubai will get to know each other like never before.
- Arabic coffee at Coffee Museum
- Tickets to Dubai Museum
- Abra Ride
- Traditional Emirati lunch
- Transportation in AC car